Nnemkadi Ogwumike reaches milestones, Stanford downs Oregon StateJan 8, 2012 - 12:27 AM Palo Alto, CA (Sports Network) - Nnemkadi Ogwumike posted a double-double of 33 points and 16 rebounds, powering fourth-ranked Stanford to a 67-60 win over Oregon State.
Ogwumike became the fourth Stanford player to score 2,000 points and grab 1,000 rebounds. She entered Saturday's game 33 points and three boards shy of the milestones.
Chiney Ogwumike added 20 points and 10 rebounds for the Cardinal (13-1, 4-0 Pac-12), which shot just 36 percent. No other Stanford player scored more than five points.
The Cardinal have won 71 straight home games and 61 consecutive conference games.
Ali Gibson scored 16 points for Oregon State (10-5, 1-3), which got 12 points apiece from Earlysia Marchbanks and Alyssa Martin.
- OREGON STATE: 60
Jan 7 6:51 PM
- OREGON STATE: 35
Jan 7 5:47 PM
- OREGON STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 7 5:08 PM
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2
- Open tryouts to the Final Four: Oregon State's dramatic rise Mar 30
- Beavers celebrate first Final Four, but UConn looms Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26