No. 4 Stanford cruises past UtahJan 13, 2012 - 6:58 AM Salt Lake City, UT (Sports Network) - Nnemkadi Ogwumike scored 18 points and pulled down 13 rebounds as No. 4 Stanford rolled past Utah, 62-43.
Chiney Ogwumike also recorded a double-double for Stanford (14-1, 5-0 Pac-12) with 11 points and 14 boards to give the Cardinal its school-record 62nd straight conference win.
Iwalani Rodrigues paced Utah (8-7, 1-3) with 16 points, while Taryn Wicijowski added 12 with 11 rebounds for the Utes.
After a Rodrigues three-pointer tied the game at 10 with 11:42 left in the first half, Stanford outscored Utah by a mark of 21-10 over the remainder of the half to take a 31-20 lead into the break.
The Cardinal then held their double-digit lead throughout the second half and led by as much as 23 in the half as they cruised to their 11th straight win.
- STANFORD: 62
Jan 13 12:24 AM
- STANFORD: 31
Jan 12 9:53 PM
- STANFORD: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 12 9:03 PM
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- Tara VanDerveer, former star Jennifer Azzi take NCAA stage Mar 18
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18