Griner dominates as Baylor remains unbeatenJan 22, 2012 - 4:14 AM Waco, TX (Sports Network) - Brittney Griner scored 22 points and pulled down 12 rebounds, as top-ranked Baylor extended its school record home winning streak to 34 games with a 76-41 rout of Kansas State.
Kimetria Hayden had 11 points and Destiny Williams totaled 13 boards for the Lady Bears (19-0, 6-0 Big 12).
Brittany Chambers had 16 points and Tasha Dickey 10 for Kansas State (13-5, 4-2), which shot 24.6 percent from the field.
Baylor held a comfortable 43-22 lead at the half behind great defense, and the hosts led by as many as 38 in the second half.
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Mitchell powers South Carolina into Sweet 16 with 73-47 win Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19
- Baylor women have old score to settle at home vs. Auburn Mar 19
- Kansas St.-South Carolina Preview Mar 19