Duke continues dominance over Wake ForestFeb 3, 2012 - 2:19 AM Durham, NC (Sports Network) - Haley Peters had 18 points and 11 rebounds as the fifth-ranked Duke Blue Devils beat Wake Forest for the 37th straight time in a 75-43 victory Thursday night.
Elizabeth Williams added 16 points and nine boards for the Blue Devils (18-3, 9-0 ACC), who had a 34-game home court winning streak stopped in Monday's loss to No. 3 Connecticut.
Chelsea Gray donated 12 points and seven rebounds for Duke, which has a 27- game home court winning streak against ACC opponents. Richa Jackson ended with 11 points and 11 boards.
Chelsea Douglas finished with 11 points for the Demon Deacons (12-10, 2-7), who have lost three in a row. Lakevia Boykin had 10 points.
Wake Forest was held to 25 percent shooting from the floor, including a 5- for-23 performance from beyond the arc.
- WAKE FOREST: 43
Feb 2 8:53 PM
- WAKE FOREST: 19
Feb 2 7:48 PM
- WAKE FOREST: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 2 7:09 PM
- Duke: Investigation over, McCallie to remain women's coach May 8
- Duke women's basketball adds transfer from Wagner May 3
- Duke: Human resources reviewing women's basketball program Apr 12
- Stevens, Salvadores leaving Duke women's basketball team Apr 1
- No. 2 Notre Dame women beat Duke 83-54 in ACC quarterfinals Mar 4
- Georgia Tech women edge Wake Forest 67-65 in ACC Mar 3
- Chidom helps Duke women edge Virginia 57-53 Mar 3
- Wake Forest beats Clemson 73-58 in ACC women's tourney Mar 2
- Turner's double-double leads No. 2 Irish past Wake Forest Feb 18
- Thomas, No. 10 Florida State women beat Duke 69-53 Feb 11
- No. 16 Miami women build early lead in beating Duke 61-53 Feb 7
- No. 3 Notre Dame women beat Duke 68-61 Feb 1