No. 1 Baylor rolls through Oklahoma StateFeb 16, 2012 - 3:46 AM Stillwater, OK (Sports Network) - Brittney Griner led all scorers with 28 points as top-ranked Baylor dominated Oklahoma State 83-51 at Gallagher-Iba Arena on Wednesday.
Griner also ripped down 10 boards and turned away six shots, while Kimetria Hayden added 20 points for the Lady Bears (26-0, 13-0 Big 12), who were coming off an impressive 71-48 win over No. 14 Texas A&M.
Taylor Schippers scored 11 points and Liz Donohoe added 10 for Oklahoma State (13-9, 5-8). The Cowgirls have now lost two straight and five of their last six contests.
After trailing 8-6 early on, Baylor reeled off a 19-4 run to take a 25-12 lead with 11:11 to play in the first half.
Oklahoma State struggled from long range, knocking down just two of its 13 attempts in the first half, and trailed 41-24 at intermission.
The Lady Bears cruised in the second half as they dominated the paint, outscoring Oklahoma State 46-16 on their way to a lopsided victory.
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19
- Baylor women have old score to settle at home vs. Auburn Mar 19
- Healy leads St. Bonaventure past Oklahoma State, 65-54 Mar 18
- Top-seeded Baylor women roll 89-59 over Idaho to NCAA opener Mar 18