No. 1 Stanford cruises past GonzagaDec 3, 2012 - 12:28 AM Spokane, WA (Sports Network) - Chiney Ogwumike poured in a game-high 21 points and pulled down 11 rebounds to lead No. 1 Stanford to a 69-41 win over Gonzaga on Sunday.
Taylor Greenfield had a career-high 18 points and Joslyn Tinkle dropped in 16 points to go with eight boards for the Cardinal (8-0), who will host Pacific on Saturday.
Haiden Palmer and Taelor Karr each scored 10 for the Bulldogs (6-2).
Stanford went 8-for-14 from three-point range and shot 49.1 percent from the floor while holding Gonzaga to just 25.4 percent shooting for the game.
- STANFORD: 69
Dec 2 6:51 PM
- STANFORD: 32
Dec 2 5:48 PM
- STANFORD: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Dec 2 5:10 PM
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- Tara VanDerveer, former star Jennifer Azzi take NCAA stage Mar 18
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18