Stanford sends UCLA to first Pac-12 lossJan 19, 2013 - 8:06 AM Stanford, CA (Sports Network) - Chiney Ogwumike scored a game-high 25 points and pulled down 13 rebounds as sixth-ranked Stanford sent No. 14 UCLA to its first Pac-12 loss of the season, 75-49, Friday night.
Joslyn Tinkle added 16 points and Amber Orrange notched 15 points for the Cardinal (15-2, 4-1 Pac-12), which was coming off a home loss to California. Stanford had lost two in a row as the host.
Alyssia Brewer had 14 points, Thea Lemberger scored 12 and Atonye Nyingifa added 11 for the Bruins (13-3, 4-1), who had won six in a row.
- UCLA: 49
Jan 19 1:03 AM
- UCLA: 24
Jan 18 11:52 PM
- UCLA: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 18 11:06 PM
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Texas comes from behind to beat UCLA 72-64 in Bridgeport Mar 26
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- UCLA-Texas Preview Mar 25
- UCLA and Texas play in Bridgeport's "other" semifinal Mar 25
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- Jordin Canada leads UCLA into Sweet 16 Mar 22
- South Florida-UCLA Preview Mar 20