Stanford stays unbeaten against UtahJan 26, 2013 - 5:50 AM Stanford, CA (Sports Network) - Chiney Ogwumike totaled 23 points and 13 rebounds as No. 6 Stanford cruised past Utah, 65-44, at Maples Pavilion.
Joslyn Tinkle chipped in 16 points for the Cardinal (17-2, 6-1 Pac-12), who have won three straight overall and improved to 16-0 all-time against the Utes.
Michelle Plouffe netted 24 points to pace Utah (10-8, 1-6), which was coming off its first conference win last Sunday in a 66-46 victory over Arizona State.
Stanford scored 19 of the game's first 24 points, and the Utes never seriously threatened from there.
- UTAH: 44
Jan 25 11:36 PM
- UTAH: 19
Jan 25 10:44 PM
- UTAH: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 25 10:02 PM
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- Tara VanDerveer, former star Jennifer Azzi take NCAA stage Mar 18
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18