No. 3 Connecticut rolls past CincinnatiJan 27, 2013 - 4:47 AM Cincinnati, OH (Sports Network) - Stefanie Dolson scored 15 points to lead third-ranked Connecticut in a 67-31 rout of Cincinnati on Saturday.
Breanna Stewart added 10 points and seven rebounds and Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis had eight points and nine rebounds for the Huskies (18-1, 5-1 Big East), who have won six in a row since a 73-72 loss to Notre Dame on Jan. 5.
Alyesha Lovett led all Cincinnati players with nine points and Dayeesha Hollins finished with seven points for the Bearcats (8-11, 0-6), losers in six straight.
UConn outscored Cincinnati 41-9 over the first 20 minutes. The Huskies smothered the Bearcats defensively, holding them to just 12.5 percent (3- for-24) shooting from the field.
- CONNECTICUT: 67
Jan 26 9:56 PM
- CONNECTICUT: 41
Jan 26 9:01 PM
- CONNECTICUT: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 26 8:07 PM
- Obama honors UConn women for another national championship May 10
- Duke's Azura Stevens transfers to UConn Apr 30
- UConn coach Geno Auriemma released from the hospital Apr 19
- UConn coach Auriemma hospitalized with undisclosed illness Apr 17
- UConn star Morgan Tuck to enter WNBA draft Apr 6
- Returning UConn players say they're ready to take baton Apr 6
- UConn skips campus parade due to weather, will rally indoors Apr 6
- Four-Peat: UConn beats 'Cuse for 4th straight national title Apr 6
- Syracuse-UConn Preview Apr 4
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2