Baylor pulls away from Oklahoma StateFeb 3, 2013 - 4:27 AM Stillwater, OK (Sports Network) - Brittney Griner finished with a double- double, 30 points and 10 rebounds, to go along with a career-high seven assists, leading top-ranked Baylor to an 81-62 victory over No. 19 Oklahoma State.
Odyssey Sims had 15 points, nine assists and five boards for the Lady Bears (20-1, 10-0 Big 12), who have won 32 consecutive regular-season conference games and extended the nation's longest winning streak to 18 games.
Liz Donohoe scored 24 points to pace the Cowgirls (15-5, 4-5), who were held to 31.6 percent shooting.
Tiffany Bias reached a pair of milestones while compiling 13 points and six assists. She became Oklahoma State's 20th 1,000-point scorer and the third player in school history to reach 500 career assists.
- BAYLOR: 81
OKLAHOMA STATE: 62
Feb 2 9:52 PM
- BAYLOR: 37
OKLAHOMA STATE: 26
Feb 2 8:48 PM
- BAYLOR: 0
OKLAHOMA STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 2 8:08 PM
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19
- Baylor women have old score to settle at home vs. Auburn Mar 19
- Healy leads St. Bonaventure past Oklahoma State, 65-54 Mar 18
- Top-seeded Baylor women roll 89-59 over Idaho to NCAA opener Mar 18