Ogwumike nets 32, Stanford routs Oregon StateFeb 4, 2013 - 1:56 AM Corvallis, OR (Sports Network) - Chiney Ogwumike scored a career-high 32 points in No. 4 Stanford's 65-45 win over Oregon State.
Ogwumike added 18 rebounds for the Cardinal (20-2, 9-1 Pac-12), who have won six straight games.
Jamie Weisner netted 13 points to lead the Beavers (9-13, 3-7).
Stanford led by as many as 16 in the first half before taking a 35-24 cushion into the break.
Oregon State's Ali Gibson opened the second stanza with a layup, but Ogwumike tallied six consecutive points to help the Cardinal regain control and they were never seriously challenged again.
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2
- Open tryouts to the Final Four: Oregon State's dramatic rise Mar 30
- Beavers celebrate first Final Four, but UConn looms Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26