No. 4 Stanford dominates Oregon StateFeb 23, 2013 - 7:08 AM Stanford, CA (Sports Network) - Chiney Ogwumike had 19 points and 12 rebounds as the fourth-ranked Stanford Cardinal recorded their 11th straight victory with a 90-53 decision over the Oregon State Beavers.
Taylor Greenfield added 18 points for the Cardinal (25-2, 14-1 Pac-12), who have won 27 straight games against Oregon State and also own a 27-game home winning streak against the Beavers at Maples Pavilion.
Amber Orrange tallied 15 points, six assists and two steals for Stanford, which went 10-of-22 from beyond the arc. Joslyn Tinkle went over the 1,000- point mark early in the second half and finished with 11 points.
Jamie Weisner ended with 12 points for the Beavers (9-18, 3-12), who have lost nine in a row.
- OREGON STATE: 53
Feb 23 12:51 AM
- OREGON STATE: 21
Feb 22 11:53 PM
- OREGON STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 22 11:07 PM
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2
- Open tryouts to the Final Four: Oregon State's dramatic rise Mar 30
- Beavers celebrate first Final Four, but UConn looms Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26