Ogwumike sets Stanford single-game rebound record in rout of OregonFeb 25, 2013 - 4:12 AM Stanford, CA (Sports Network) - Chiney Ogwumike netted 27 points and pulled down a school-record 24 rebounds in No. 4 Stanford's 74-50 rout of Oregon.
Ogwumike broke the mark of her older sister Nnemkadi Ogwumike, who snatched 23 boards, also against the Ducks, last season.
Amber Orrange added 12 points for the Cardinal (26-2, 15-1 Pac-12), who have won 12 straight games.
Jillian Alleyne tallied 12 points and 10 boards for Oregon (4-24, 2-14), which suffered its 17th consecutive loss to Stanford.
Stanford jumped out to a 7-0 lead and never looked back. The Cardinal took a 40-22 cushion into the break and led by as many as 26 in the second half.
- OREGON: 50
Feb 24 8:50 PM
- OREGON: 22
Feb 24 7:47 PM
- OREGON: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 24 7:08 PM
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- Tara VanDerveer, former star Jennifer Azzi take NCAA stage Mar 18
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18