Baylor pounds Oklahoma for 25th straight winFeb 26, 2013 - 2:36 AM
Destiny Williams had a team-high 16 points along with six rebounds for the Lady Bears (26-1, 15-0 Big 12), who are on a 25-game winning streak. Odyssey Sims had 13 points, six assists and four steals, while Brooklyn Pope and Alexis Prince scored 12 points apiece.
Aaryn Ellenberg had a game-high 19 points, Morgan Hook added 15 and Sharane Campbell recorded 14 points and six boards for the Sooners (19-9, 9-7), who have lost four of their past five games.
Baylor started strong, outscoring Oklahoma by a 22-6 margin in the first 9 1/2 minutes of the game.
However, the Sooners went on a 19-7 run -- capped with a three-point play by Hook -- to bring them within 29-25 with 2:07 left in the half.
Prince scored the final six points of the period for the Lady Bears, who entered halftime with a 37-30 advantage.
Griner then scored the first four points of a 10-0 Lady Bears' run to begin the second half, giving Baylor a 47-30 lead with 16:37 remaining in regulation, and the Sooners couldn't recover.
Baylor could not be stopped offensively in the second half, shooting 68.8 percent from the field. Griner had nine points, nine rebounds and five blocks in the frame.
- BAYLOR: 86
Feb 25 8:53 PM
- BAYLOR: 37
Feb 25 7:49 PM
- BAYLOR: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 25 7:04 PM
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Kentucky pulls away from Oklahoma 79-58 in NCAA second round Mar 21
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Oklahoma-Kentucky Preview Mar 20
- No. 3 Kentucky, No. 6 Oklahoma aim to keep up the good work Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19