Ogwumike leads No. 4 Stanford over Colorado in Pac-12 semisMar 10, 2013 - 7:09 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Chiney Ogwumike posted 25 points and 19 rebounds to lead No. 4 Stanford to a 61-47 victory over No. 18 Colorado in the semifinals of the Pac-12 Tournament on Saturday at Key Arena.
Amber Orrange added 13 points for the Cardinal (30-2), who have won 16 straight games and will take on UCLA in Sunday's championship after the Bruins knocked off California earlier on Saturday.
Chucky Jeffery led the Buffaloes (25-6) with 19 points.
Jeffery's 3-pointer with 14:10 left tied the game at 36-36, but Stanford responded with a 13-2 surge to pull away.
- COLORADO: 47
Mar 10 3:36 AM
- COLORADO: 28
Mar 10 1:30 AM
- COLORADO: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Mar 10 12:45 AM
- Colorado hires JR Payne as women's basketball coach Mar 28
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18