No. 1 Baylor heads to third straight Big 12 finalMar 10, 2013 - 11:12 PM Dallas, TX (Sports Network) - Brittany Griner recorded a double-double with 30 points and 10 rebounds and also had seven blocks, as No. 1 Baylor advanced to the Big 12 Title game with a 77-69 victory over Oklahoma State on Sunday.
Odyssey Sims scored 12 points and dished out seven helpers and Brooklyn Pope also had 12 with seven boards for the Lady Bears (31-1), who play in their third straight Big 12 final on Monday.
Toni Young paced three Oklahoma State players in double-figures with 22 points and 11 rebounds and Liz Donohoe chipped in 20 points for the Cowgirls (21-10), who trailed by 17 points with 15 minutes to play, but cut the deficit to three points with just over 1 1/2 minutes remaining.
Jordan Madden, however, hit a clutch 3-pointer with 38 seconds showing as the Lady Bears held on for their 48th consecutive conference contest -- which includes regular season and tournament games.
Baylor plays Iowa State on Monday for the conference title.
- OKLAHOMA STATE: 69
Mar 10 3:52 PM
- OKLAHOMA STATE: 33
Mar 10 2:51 PM
- OKLAHOMA STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Mar 10 2:07 PM
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19
- Baylor women have old score to settle at home vs. Auburn Mar 19
- Healy leads St. Bonaventure past Oklahoma State, 65-54 Mar 18
- Top-seeded Baylor women roll 89-59 over Idaho to NCAA opener Mar 18