Larkins does it all in rout of Florida StateFeb 17, 2008 - 9:08 PM CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina (Ticker) -- Erlana Larkins had 18 points, eight rebounds, seven assists and six steals to lead third-ranked North Carolina to a 97-77 victory over Florida State in the Atlantic Coast Conference on Sunday.
Rashanda McCants added 18 points and Cetera DeGraffenreid 15 for the Tar Heels (24-2, 11-0 ACC), who wasted little time putting the contest away after the Seminoles scored the opening basket.
North Carolina answered that basket with a 13-0 run and opened an 18-point advantage late in the first half. The Tar Heels shot 52 percent (34-for-65) from the field and forced 29 turnovers for the game.
Tanae Davis-Cain led the Seminoles (15-10, 5-5) with 25 points.
- Illinois center Chatrice White transfers to Florida State May 14
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Florida State women look to make good on president's pick Mar 24
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20
- Texas A&M's Howard and FSU's Thomas key in 2nd round matchup Mar 20
- Romero scores 17, leads Florida St past Middle Tennessee St Mar 19
- Middle Tennessee-Florida St. Preview Mar 18
- Thomas leads No. 21 Miami women past No. 14 FSU 74-56 Mar 4
- Pitt beats UNC 82-72 in ACC women's tournament Mar 2