Riley scores 29 as Oklahoma State wins eighth in a rowJan 19, 2008 - 9:49 PM COLLEGE STATION, Texas (Ticker) -- Andrea Riley scored 29 points as 19th-ranked Oklahoma State posted its eighth straight win with a 61-58 victory over No. 16 Texas A&M in a Big 12 Conference contest on Saturday.
Riley finished 9-of-22 from the field with five 3-pointers and grabbed seven rebounds.
Danielle Green chipped in 14 points and eight boards for the Cowgirls (16-1, 4-0 Big 12), who overcame shooting 34.5 percent (20-of-58) by pounding the Aggies on the boards, 48-27.
Oklahoma State also pulled down 20 offensive rebounds en route to 20 second-chance points.
Takia Starks led four players in double figures with 16 points and A'Quonesia Franklin added 14 and 11 assists for Texas A&M (13-5, 1-3), which lost for the third time in four games.
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20
- Texas A&M's Howard and FSU's Thomas key in 2nd round matchup Mar 20
- Howard sets NCAA Tournament rebound record in Aggies win Mar 19
- Texas A&M suspends Courtney Williams and Shlonte Allen Mar 19
- Healy leads St. Bonaventure past Oklahoma State, 65-54 Mar 18
- Missouri St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 18
- St. Bonaventure-Oklahoma St. Preview Mar 17
- No. 24 Oklahoma women top rival OSU 61-43 in Big 12 tourney Mar 5
- Tennessee women beat No. 15 A&M 70-60 for 3rd straight win Mar 4
- No. 15 Kentucky women defeat No. 11 Texas A&M 71-58 Feb 28
- West Virginia women whip No. 22 Oklahoma State 82-48 Feb 27