Seals leads Texas Tech pass No. 23 TexasJan 21, 2008 - 3:54 AM LUBBOCK, Texas (Ticker) -- Dominic Seals had a career-high 27 points, 14 rebounds and three blocks to lead Texas Tech over No. 23 Texas, 70-58, in a Big 12 Conference matchup on Sunday.
Ashlee Roberson scored 13 points and pulled down 10 rebounds for the Lady Raiders (13-5, 1-3 Big 12), which led by as many as 15 points early in the second half before holding to snap their winless start in league play.
Texas Tech finished with a 46-33 advantage on the boards and held a 36-24 margin in points in the paint.
Ashley Lindsey and Brittainy Raven each scored 15 points for Texas (13-5, 1-3), which shot just 34 percent (21-of-62) from the floor.
- UConn heads to 9th straight Final Four after beating Texas Mar 28
- Texas-UConn Preview Mar 27
- Auriemma has no apologies for UConn's dominance Mar 27
- Texas comes from behind to beat UCLA 72-64 in Bridgeport Mar 26
- UCLA-Texas Preview Mar 25
- UCLA and Texas play in Bridgeport's "other" semifinal Mar 25
- Atkins and Texas overpowers Missouri 73-55 to Sweet 16 Mar 22
- Missouri-Texas Preview Mar 20
- Muscular No. 10 Missouri's size a concern for No. 2 Texas Mar 20
- Big 3rd quarter sends Texas over Alabama State 86-42 Mar 20
- Alabama St.-Texas Preview Mar 18
- NM State women breeze by Rio Grande Valley for WAC title Mar 12