Page, Nebraska upset Texas A&MJan 24, 2008 - 6:20 AM LINCOLN, Nebraska (Ticker) -- Danielle Page scored 25 points and Kelsey Griffin added 16 points and 10 rebounds to lead Nebraska to a 73-60 win over 20th-ranked Texas A&M on Wednesday in a Big 12 Conference matchup.
Yvonne Turner added 11 points and Dominique Kelley pitched in 10 for Nebraska (15-4, 4-1 Big 12), which forced 30 turnovers in the contest.
The Cornhuskers jumped out to a 42-29 advantage after the first half, shooting 16-of-35 (46 percent) from the field and 8-of-9 from the free throw line in the first 20 minutes. Page scored 15 in the first half and the Aggies turned the ball over 19 times in the period.
Takia Starks scored 18 points and Danielle Gant added 16 for Texas A&M (13-6, 1-4).
- New Nebraska women's assistants will be paid $140,000 each Apr 25
- New Nebraska women's coach has fewer perks in contract Apr 19
- Building trust top priority for new Nebraska women's coach Apr 12
- Huskers act quickly to replace Yori, hire SD's Amy Williams Apr 11
- Nebraska's Natalie Romeo: 'Immature' players pushed out Yori Apr 9
- Huskers pay women's coach Connie Yori $1.2 million to leave Apr 7
- Nebraska coach Connie Yori resigns after 14 seasons Apr 5
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20
- Texas A&M's Howard and FSU's Thomas key in 2nd round matchup Mar 20
- Howard sets NCAA Tournament rebound record in Aggies win Mar 19
- Texas A&M suspends Courtney Williams and Shlonte Allen Mar 19