Jordan leads Old Dominion to another big winFeb 1, 2008 - 4:32 AM NORFOLK, Virginia (Ticker) -- T.J. Jordan led four players in double figures with 16 points as No. 15 Old Dominion posted a 76-44 victory over Georgia State in the Colonial Athletic Association on Thursday.
Jazzmin Walters added 14 points, Shahida Williams 13 and eight rebounds and Jessica Canady scored 10 for the Lady Monarchs (17-3, 8-0 CAA), who remained the only undefeated team in the CAA with their 11th straight win.
Holding a 36-20 lead at the half despite shooting 38 percent, Old Dominion rolled thereafter, beating an opponent by more than 30 points for the third straight game.
Megan Pym chipped in with six points and 10 rebounds for the Lady Monarchs, who finished with a 48-30 advantage on the boards.
Danyiell McKeller scored 14 points and Brittany Hollins added 10 for Georgia State (5-14, 2-6), which committed 20 turnovers.
- Middle Tennessee women beat Old Dominion in C-USA title game Mar 13
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49 Nov 26
- Blue Devils take down Lady Monarchs Jan 2
- ODU extends Barefoot's contract two years Aug 8
- Blue Hens thump ODU in CAA quarters Mar 9
- Old Dominion 53, James Madison 67 Mar 14
- James Madison beat Old Dominion for CAA title Mar 14
- Tennessee beats longtime foe Old Dominion 102-62 Dec 30
- Georgia Tech 62, Georgia St. 50 Dec 22
- Monroe, No. 13 Seminoles beat Georgia State 66-53 Nov 22
- Ogwumike's 25 lead No. 2 Stanford past ODU, 89-56 Nov 13
- UConn routs ODU to reach regional final Mar 30