Green, Oklahoma State score rare win over BaylorFeb 6, 2008 - 6:38 AM STILLWATER, Oklahoma (Ticker) -- Danielle Green scored 16 points to lead five players in double figures as No. 16 Oklahoma State posted a 77-67 victory over fifth-ranked Baylor in a Big 12 matchup on Tuesday.
Andrea Riley and Maria Cordero each scored 15 points for the Cowgirls (18-3, 6-2 Big 12), who snapped the Bears' 13-game winning streak.
Oklahoma State closed the first half on a 24-5 run to take a 39-26 lead after 20 minutes.
Jessica Morrow scored 24 points for Baylor (20-2, 8-1), which tried to overcome the large deficit by going on a 13-4 run to pull within 71-61 with 2:59 remaining.
However, Green hit five straight free throws to hold off the late charge to help the Cowgirls beat the Bears for the first time in 10 meetings.
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
BAYLOR (5) 26 41 67
OKLAHOMA ST (16) 39 38 77 FINAL
Feb 5 9:59 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
(5) BAYLOR 26
(16) OKLAHOMA ST 39 HALFTIME
Feb 5 8:46 PM
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19
- Baylor women have old score to settle at home vs. Auburn Mar 19
- Healy leads St. Bonaventure past Oklahoma State, 65-54 Mar 18
- Top-seeded Baylor women roll 89-59 over Idaho to NCAA opener Mar 18