Gray-Lawson's 16 points helps California cruise past OregonFeb 10, 2008 - 1:30 AM EUGENE, Oregon (Ticker) -- Alexis Gray-Lawson scored a game-high 16 points as No. 9 California posted a 53-34 Pac-10 Conference victory over Oregon on Saturday.
Devanei Hampton had 11 points and 11 rebounds and Ashley Walker also grabbed 12 boards for the Golden Bears (21-3, 12-1 Pac-10), who have won four straight games and earned a victory here for the first time in 15 years.
Cal previous won in Eugene on January 7, 1993.
Gray-Lawson, who connected on 6-of-12 from the floor, scored 10 of her total in the second half for the Golden Bears, who led just 23-19 at halftime, but built a double-digit lead with a 7-0 run at the start of the second.
Oregon, which had no player scored in double figures, shot a season-low 20 percent (11-of-55) and scored its least amount of points since a 51-34 loss at Washington on January 13, 1978.
- Canada leads No. 12 UCLA past California 73-67 in OT Mar 6
- California stuns No. 10 Arizona St 75-64 in Pac-12 quarters Mar 4
- Jones leads Arizona women past Oregon 74-68 in Pac-12 Mar 3
- California tops Utah in overtime 66-63 to advance in Pac-12 Mar 3
- No. 7 Oregon State women clinch share of Pac-12 title Feb 28
- McCall leads No. 13 Stanford women past Oregon 69-42 Feb 28
- ACL injury ends season for Oregon star Jillian Alleyne Feb 26
- Fields, Canada lift No. 12 UCLA women past Oregon 77-72 Feb 19
- Hempen leads No. 9 Arizona State women past California Feb 13
- Oregon women score 35 in 4th, beat No. 24 Washington 75-63 Feb 7
- Balance lifts No. 25 Stanford women over California 60-55 Feb 6
- McCall, No. 15 Stanford women pull away; beat Cal 53-46 Feb 3