Pym leads Old Dominion to 16th straight winFeb 17, 2008 - 10:10 PM TOWSON, Maryland (Ticker) -- Megan Pym scored 15 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead No. 14 Old Dominion to a 73-61 victory over Towson in a Colonial Athletic Association contest Sunday.
Jazzmin Walters added 12 points for the Monarchs (22-3, 13-0 CAA), who have won 16 straight contests and 19 of their last 20 games.
Walters helped Old Dominion hold off a late charge by hitting a layup for a 56-48 lead with 7:30 left in the game. The Tigers (16-8, 8-5) never got closer than 10 points after that.
Holly Mahan scored 15 points for Towson, which has lost 11 straight meetings between the teams.
- Middle Tennessee women beat Old Dominion in C-USA title game Mar 13
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49 Nov 26
- Blue Devils take down Lady Monarchs Jan 2
- ODU extends Barefoot's contract two years Aug 8
- Thomas, Terrapins trounce Tigers Dec 11
- Blue Hens thump ODU in CAA quarters Mar 9
- Old Dominion 53, James Madison 67 Mar 14
- James Madison beat Old Dominion for CAA title Mar 14
- Tennessee beats longtime foe Old Dominion 102-62 Dec 30
- Ogwumike's 25 lead No. 2 Stanford past ODU, 89-56 Nov 13
- UConn routs ODU to reach regional final Mar 30
- Walters' 3-pointer helps Old Dominion move on Mar 26