Trebilcock, Lavender pace Ohio State past IowaFeb 22, 2008 - 3:13 AM COLUMBUS, Ohio (Ticker) -- Ashley Trebilcock and Jantel Lavender each scored 18 points on Thursday to lead No. 20 Ohio State to a 69-56 victory over Iowa in a Big Ten Conference game.
Marscilla Packer added 12 points for the first-place Buckeyes (20-6, 11-4), who have defeated the Hawkeyes 11 consecutive times.
Kristi Smith scored 17 points, Wendy Ausdemore 13 and Johanna Solverson 10 for Iowa (18-9, 11-5). The Hawkeyes had won nine of their previous 10 games.
Ohio State shot 48 percent from the field, compared to 36 percent for the Hawkeyes.
- Lady Vols' NCAA run continues with 78-62 win over Buckeyes Mar 26
- Tennessee-Ohio St. Preview Mar 24
- Short-handed Ohio St. women without Craft against Lady Vols Mar 24
- Ohio State advances to Sweet 16 with win over West Virginia Mar 20
- West Virginia-Ohio St. Preview Mar 19
- West Virginia, Ohio State clash in 2nd round of tournament Mar 19
- Ohio State smothers Buffalo to advance in NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Buffalo-Ohio St. Preview Mar 17
- No. 19 Spartans, special Powers rout No. 9 Buckeyes 82-63 Mar 5
- Mitchell scores 43, No. 9 Ohio State beats Rutgers 73-58 Mar 5
- No. 5 Maryland pulls away from Iowa 75-55 in Big Ten tourney Mar 4
- Iowa women race past Michigan in Big Ten second round Mar 3