Baylor rallies to get past Oklahoma StFeb 23, 2008 - 7:54 PM AMES, Iowa (Ticker) -- Jessica Morrow scored 18 points as ninth-ranked Baylor held Iowa State, 59-54, on Saturday to move back into sole possession of first place in the Big 12 Conference.
Morrow helped Baylor (23-3, 11-2 Big 12) overcome 41 percent shooting (25-of-61) and a 31-27 halftime deficit.
The Lady Bears, who came into the contest tied with Kansas State atop the Big 12, posted their second straight victory following a loss at Texas.
Angela Tisdale scored 14 points and Rachel Allison added 10 for Baylor, which held Iowa State to just 34.5 percent (19-of-55) shooting.
Jocelyn Anderson recorded a double-double for Iowa State (16-10, 5-8) with 14 points and 11 rebounds.
- Iowa State's Bill Fennelly, sued by ex-star, defends self Apr 29
- Moody's attorney, Iowa State disagree on university ruling Apr 19
- APNewsBreak: Former Iowa St star Nikki Moody sues coach Apr 18
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19