Prince leads Sky over Dream in OTJun 3, 2012 - 2:10 AM Atlanta, GA (Sports Network) - Epiphanny Prince tied the game with a three at the buzzer, then scored all eight of Chicago's points in overtime Saturday as the Sky beat the Atlanta Dream, 94-92, for their third straight win.
Prince finished with 33 points while Sylvia Fowles scored 20 points with 19 rebounds for the Sky, who were coming off a win against Washington at home on Friday.
Angel McCoughtry also scored 33, including four in overtime for the Dream, and Lindsey Harding added 16 points and six assists in the loss.
Prince's three-pointer made it 86-86 at the end of regulation. She was 3-for-5 in overtime, including 2-for-3 on three-pointers.
She had a turnover with 2.7 seconds left, but McCoughtry's steal netted only a missed desperation three by Sancho Lyttle for Atlanta.
The two-time defending Eastern Conference champion Dream led by as many as 22 points in the first quarter.
- CHICAGO: 94
Final - OT
Jun 2 9:45 PM
- CHICAGO: 86
End of Regulation
Jun 2 9:24 PM
- CHICAGO: 40
Jun 2 8:03 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 2 7:18 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Dream re-sign Cierra Burdick and Ariel Massengale Mar 2
- Coaches: Racial remarks fuel New Mexico basketball spat Feb 26
- Coaches: Racial remarks fuel New Mexico basketball spat Feb 25