Prince shines as Sky stop StormJun 14, 2012 - 2:38 AM Rosemont, IL (Sports Network) - Epiphanny Prince poured in a game-high 17 points Wednesday as the Chicago Sky defeated the Seattle Storm, 74-58, at Allstate Arena.
Prince added six rebounds and seven assists, while Sylvia Fowles registered a double-double with 16 points and 15 boards. Tamera Young chipped in 12 points as the Sky won their sixth straight game.
Tina Thompson led the Storm attack with 13 points and Ann Wauters followed with 12 points and eight rebounds for Seattle, which has dropped its last five contests.
The Sky shot 43.6 percent from the field over the first two frames and carried a 40-31 advantage into the locker room.
Seattle battled back in the third and trailed by just four after 30 minutes, but Chicago turned it on in the fourth, outscoring the Storm 20-8 in the final stanza to complete the double-digit victory.
- SEATTLE: 58
Jun 13 9:56 PM
- SEATTLE: 31
Jun 13 8:52 PM
- SEATTLE: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 13 8:10 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- Former Seattle star Lauren Jackson announces retirement Mar 31