McCoughtry paces Dream over ShockJun 30, 2012 - 2:30 AM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Angel McCoughtry scored 24 points and pulled down seven rebounds, and Atlanta started an eight-game road trip with a 102-92 victory over the Tulsa Shock.
Armintie Price tallied 19 points on 8-of-10 shooting, part of a 60.9 percent performance from the field for the Dream. Tiffany Hayes scored 15 and Aneika Henry 14 while making all seven of her shots, as Atlanta won its third in a row.
Glory Johnson and Ivory Latta each had 16 points, while Riquna Williams tallied 15 for Tulsa, which was coming off a victory against Los Angeles on Tuesday.
Atlanta has won all five games it has played against Tulsa since the Shock moved to Oklahoma prior to the 2010 season.
- ATLANTA: 102
Jun 29 10:13 PM
- ATLANTA: 57
Jun 29 8:58 PM
- ATLANTA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Jun 29 8:09 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30