Douglas knocks down seven threes as Indiana knocks off AtlantaAug 19, 2012 - 1:12 AM Indianapolis, IN (Sports Network) - Katie Douglas made a team-record seven three-pointers and the Indiana Fever beat the Atlanta Dream, 86-72.
Douglas finished with a season-high 29 points on 11-of-16 shooting, including 7-for-9 from behind the arc.
Tamika Catchings added 17 points and nine rebounds for Indiana, which has won both of its game since coming back from the Olympic break.
Angel McCoughty paced Atlanta with 22 points in a losing effort, while Tiffany Hayes and Lindsey Harding poured in 13 and 12, respectively.
Indiana outscored Atlanta 22-12 in the first quarter and never trailed in the game, expanding its lead as large as 16.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27