McCoughtry leads Dream over StormSep 12, 2012 - 2:58 AM Atlanta, GA (Sports Network) - Angel McCoughtry had 23 points to help the Atlanta Dream take a 77-61 win over the Seattle Storm.
Erika de Souza posted 20 points and eight rebounds while Sancho Lyttle added 13 points for the Dream, who have won their past two.
Lauren Jackson had 14 points and nine rebounds while Camille Little posted 13 points and eight boards for the Storm, who had a two-game winning streak stopped.
Atlanta took a 53-49 lead into the fourth quarter and dominated in the final frame, shooting 53.3 percent while holding Seattle to just 30.8 percent to grab the win.
- SEATTLE: 61
Sep 11 9:04 PM
- SEATTLE: 25
Sep 11 7:53 PM
- SEATTLE: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Sep 11 7:08 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15