Adams helps Silver Stars beat LynxSep 23, 2012 - 10:14 PM Minnesota Lynx, 99-84.
Tangela Smith and Danielle Robinson added 15 and 14 points, respectively, for the Silver Stars (21-13), who will head to Los Angeles for an opening-round playoff series that begins Thursday.
Seimone Augustus had 18 points to pace the Lynx (27-7), who will start an opening-round series with Seattle on Friday. Monica Wright and Lindsay Whalen tallied 16 and 14 points, respectively.
Minnesota was trying to become the fourth team to win 28 games in a season.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Minnesota Lynx No. 1 in first AP WNBA power poll May 13
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA's Dan Hughes enters last season as San Antonio coach May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Champion Lynx begin season with 1 more mountain to climb May 8
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign ex-Gopher center Janel McCarville May 7
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14