Sky rally past StormAug 16, 2013 - 4:09 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Swin Cash had 18 points and five rebounds in the Chicago Sky's 79-66 win over the Seattle Storm on Thursday.
Sylvia Fowles registered 16 points and 10 rebounds, while Epiphanny Prince tallied 16 points for the Sky, who have won three of their last four games.
Chicago trailed 60-47 heading into the fourth, but outscored the Storm 32-6 in the final stanza to turn the game around.
Tanisha Wright had 20 points, five rebounds and four assists for Seattle, which has alternated wins and losses over its last six tilts.
Seattle led 39-29 at the break.
- CHICAGO: 79
Aug 15 11:59 PM
- CHICAGO: 29
Aug 15 10:57 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 15 10:13 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- Vandersloot, Pondexter help Sky cruise to 93-70 win over Sun May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14
- Former Seattle star Lauren Jackson announces retirement Mar 31