Moore lifts Lynx over FeverAug 25, 2013 - 1:18 AM Minnesota Lynx secure the season sweep against the Indiana Fever by a score of 84-77.
Moore dropped 20 in the second half to help the Lynx cruise to their second consecutive win in the two teams' first meeting at the Target Center since last year's WNBA Finals. Seimone Augustus also added 17 points.
Tamika Catchings contributed a double-double with 22 points and 10 boards for the Fever, who have lost four of their last five games. Shavonte Zellous scored 19 points in the defeat.
The reigning champions never led, but tied the game at 72 with a little more then five minutes to go in the fourth. Minnesota then went on a 12-2 run before Zellous added one of her three three-pointers as time expired.
- INDIANA: 77
Aug 24 8:57 PM
- INDIANA: 35
Aug 24 7:58 PM
- INDIANA: 0
1st Quarter - 10:00
Aug 24 7:04 PM
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- Minnesota Lynx No. 1 in first AP WNBA power poll May 13
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Champion Lynx begin season with 1 more mountain to climb May 8
- Minnesota Lynx re-sign ex-Gopher center Janel McCarville May 7
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Candice Wiggins retires from WNBA at age 29 Mar 22