Terry leads the Mavericks past Warriors, 127-117Feb 9, 2010 - 8:28 PM Dallas Mavericks rallied from a 14-point deficit to beat the Golden State Warriors 127-117 on Monday night.
Josh Howard and Drew Gooden also had season bests with 25 and 24 points respectively for the Mavericks. Jason Kidd added 17 points and 12 assists.
Anthony Morrow scored a season-high 33 points and had 11 rebounds to lead the Warriors, who lost their season-worst ninth straight, including five at home. Monta Ellis scored 27 points before leaving the game with an apparent right knee injury in the final four minutes.
Stephen Curry scored 25 points to go with nine assists.
GOLDEN STATE 117 FINAL
Feb 9 1:09 AM
GOLDEN STATE 98 END, 3RD QTR
Feb 9 12:30 AM
GOLDEN STATE 70 HALFTIME
Feb 8 11:47 PM
GOLDEN STATE 34 END, 1ST QTR
Feb 8 11:13 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- The Latest: Cuban: Sure, he'd run with Clinton or Trump May 22
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20