Lee, Warriors race past MavericksMar 11, 2012 - 7:20 AM Oakland, CA (Sports Network) - David Lee scored 25 points and pulled down nine rebounds as Golden State cruised to a 111-87 victory over Dallas at on Saturday.
Nate Robinson netted 21 and Monta Ellis added 20 points and eight assists for the Warriors, who improved to 10-10 at home this season.
Dirk Nowitzki paced the Mavericks with 22 points, while Jason Terry and Rodrigue Beaubois scored 15 and 12, respectively, as Dallas saw its road losing streak hit seven, which marks its longest since an eight-game slide Nov. 7-30, 1999.
"We can't let this kill our spirit," said Terry after the game. "We're in a rough go, and you have to go through rough times to get to where you want to go."
The game was tied at 13 with 4:16 to play in the first before Golden State reeled off a 13-2 run to finish the quarter with a 26-15 edge.
Lee and Robinson had five points apiece in the surge.
The lead jumped as high as 18 late in the second, but Dallas outscored the Warriors 14-6 over the final 3 1/2 minutes of the half to enter the locker room facing a 52-42 deficit.
The Warriors connected on five three-pointers in the third and Robinson's triple closed out the quarter to give Golden State an 83-66 advantage.
Robinson scored 10 of the Warriors' final 12 points of the quarter and they turned a 12-point lead into a 17-point advantage heading into the final frame.
"We started off the game and took control of it," said Warriors head coach Mark Jackson about his team's quick start. "We forced the pace, forced the tempo and we followed the gameplan defensively and I thought it was a total team effort."
The fourth was never close, as the Mavericks trailed by double digits throughout to seal the victory for the Warriors.
Dallas will host Washington on Tuesday, while the Warriors welcome the Clippers on Sunday...The Warriors set a season-high with 17 steals and held the Mavericks to 28 made fields goals, which tied an opponent's season low.
- DALLAS: 87
GOLDEN STATE: 111
Mar 11 1:55 AM
- DALLAS: 66
GOLDEN STATE: 83
End of 3rd
Mar 11 1:21 AM
- DALLAS: 42
GOLDEN STATE: 52
Mar 11 12:39 AM
- DALLAS: 15
GOLDEN STATE: 26
End of 1st
Mar 11 12:04 AM
- DALLAS: 0
GOLDEN STATE: 0
1st Quarter - 12:00
Mar 10 11:42 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- The Latest: Cuban: Sure, he'd run with Clinton or Trump May 22
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20