Nuggets pull out comeback win over BucksJan 3, 2012 - 7:01 AM Denver, CO (Sports Network) - Danilo Gallinari scored 21 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, as the Nuggets erased a fourth-quarter deficit to down the Bucks, 91-86, on Monday.
Al Harrington added 17 points, Ty Lawson had 16 and six assists and Corey Brewer finished with 10 points for the Nuggets, who were missing starting center Nene.
"Al has been playing great," said Nuggets coach George Karl. "If we had an MVP this season it would be Al...Ty and Al."
Stephen Jackson paced the Bucks with 17 points, while Carlos Delfino added 14 and Andrew Bogut and Brandon Jennings both had 12.
The Nuggets shot a season-low 39.8 percent from the field and trailed 74-68 after three quarters, but willed their way to a second straight victory. They took their first lead of the fourth, 82-81, on Gallinari's tip-in with five minutes remaining.
On the Bucks' next possession, Andre Miller came up with a steal and his outlet pass led to a 3-on-1 break, which Harrington finished with an emphatic slam.
Denver narrowly maintained the lead down the stretch. Jackson hit a jumper to make it 87-86 and the Bucks held the ball looking to go in front with under a minute remaining. But Bogut was off on a hook shot from the low block and Gallinari grabbed the rebound before finding a leaking Lawson for a layup and an 89-86 lead.
Jennings then missed a catch-and-shoot three out of a timeout and Gallinari knocked down a pair from the line to seal the win.
"It seemed like everything we did, somebody was missing an assignment or something would happen. We just can't afford to have those lapses on the road, especially right now," Bucks forward Luc Mbaha Moute said.
The Nuggets were in their third game of a back-to-back-to-back. They split the first two games of the stretch with the Lakers...The Bucks had a two-game win streak halted...Nene has a bruised left foot.
- MILWAUKEE: 86
Jan 2 11:22 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 74
End of 3rd
Jan 2 10:45 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 48
Jan 2 10:03 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 30
End of 1st
Jan 2 9:34 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 0
1st Quarter - 12:00
Jan 2 9:11 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Towns, Porzingis unanimously selected to All-Rookie 1st team May 19
- Timberwolves' Towns is unanimous Rookie of the Year pick May 16
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Apr 22
- Nuggets miss postseason for a 3rd straight year Apr 14
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Apr 14
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Apr 14
- Playoff destination sealed, Blazers beat Nuggets 107-99 Apr 14
- Police: Woman hurt trying to slide down rail at Bucks game Apr 14
- NBA Capsules Apr 14
- Solomon Hill scores 25, Pacers beat Bucks 97-92 Apr 13
- Milwaukee Bucks sign 30-year lease with arena owner Apr 13