Jennings, Jackson help Bucks slide past PistonsJan 13, 2012 - 7:45 AM Milwaukee, WI (Sports Network) - Brandon Jennings scored 27 points and Stephen Jackson had 25, as the Bucks downed the Pistons, 102-93, on Thursday.
Jon Leuer added 15 points, while Ersan Ilyasova had 14 for the Bucks, who have won two straight following a five-game skid. Head coach Scott Skiles picked up career win No. 400.
"A lot of these games are won by the team that has the most energy and we were able to at least build a lead and hold them off," said Skiles.
Greg Monroe finished with game-highs of 32 points and 16 boards in the Pistons' sixth straight loss. Brandon Knight chipped in 20 points and Tayshaun Prince had 13.
"Greg was tremendous," said Pistons coach Lawrence Frank. "You can't say enough good things about his performance. You ride him, you ride him, and ride him. I thought he had a great pace."
Milwaukee took a 79-68 lead into the fourth quarter and maintained an 11-point edge with under five minutes to play. Detroit, though, made a late charge, reeling off an 8-0 run, capped by Prince's jumper, to make it 94-91 with 1:23 to play.
Jennings responded, hitting a lefty floater on the other end and Jackson spotted Leuer underneath for a slam with 25.9 second left to end the threat, as the Bucks improved to 4-0 at the Bradley Center this season.
Skiles became the 39th coach in NBA history to reach 400 wins...Milwaukee led by as many as 18...The Bucks hit 11-of-22 three-pointers, compared to 3-of-5 for the Pistons.
- DETROIT: 93
Jan 12 11:34 PM
- DETROIT: 43
Jan 12 9:09 PM
- DETROIT: 27
End of 1st
Jan 12 8:35 PM
- DETROIT: 0
1st Quarter - 12:00
Jan 12 8:11 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Point man: Irving shines in Cavs' demolition of Raptors May 18
- No longer rebuilding, Pistons hope to improve in offseason Apr 28
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Apr 27
- Owners of Pistons, Cavs trying to bring MLS to Detroit Apr 26
- Raptors' Dwane Casey wins PBWA's Rudy Tomjanovich Award Apr 25
- NBA: No foul on Jackson's shot to end Cavs' win over Pistons Apr 25
- No heartbreak: Cavs' sweep saves Bieber concert in Cleveland Apr 25
- Young Pistons have plenty of potential after playoff berth Apr 25
- Cavs head into second round looking sharp and healthy Apr 25
- Irving scores 31, Cavs sweep Pistons with 100-98 win Apr 25
- Spurs, Cavs look to sweep; Celtics, Rockets try to get even Apr 24