Warriors down PacersDec 2, 2012 - 11:54 AM Oakland, CA (Sports Network) - Klay Thompson poured in 22 points to lead five Warriors in double figures on Saturday night, as Golden State downed the Indiana Pacers, 103-92, at Oracle Arena.
Stephen Curry recorded a double-double with 20 points and 11 assists, Jarrett Jack donated 18 points and Carl Landry netted 16 points for the Warriors, who have won three straight games.
David Lee added 13 points and 12 boards in the victory.
"We've played very well and we've had a couple great wins in a row," said Lee. "I feel like everyone is playing their role."
David West scored a game-high 23 points to go with eight rebounds and George Hill chipped in 19 points in the setback, Indiana's second in its last six games.
"He's playing at an All-Star level right now. There's no other way to look at it. He's carrying the load and he's helping us tremendously on the defensive end," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said.
After a tightly contested first quarter found the teams locked at 20-20, Golden State used a 10-0 surge early in the second quarter to grab a 32-23 lead on a Draymond Green tip-in with 8:35 left in the half.
Indiana battled back late in the frame and held a one-point edge after a Roy Hibbert fadeaway with 1 1/2 minutes left, but the Warriors scored the final eight points of the half to take a 51-44 lead into the locker room.
Golden State outscored the Pacers by three in the third, despite Indiana shooting a stellar 71.4 percent from the field in the frame.
The Warriors never trailed in the third and led by as many as 16 before carrying an 82-72 advantage into the fourth quarter.
Indiana pulled within six early in the final frame, but the Pacers shot just 1-of-7 from three-point range over the final 12 minutes.
Indiana had won three straight in the series ... The Warriors shot 94.7 percent (18-19) from the free throw line ... Hibbert finished with 15 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers.
- INDIANA: 92
GOLDEN STATE: 103
Dec 2 1:14 AM
- INDIANA: 72
GOLDEN STATE: 82
End of 3rd
Dec 2 12:22 AM
- INDIANA: 44
GOLDEN STATE: 51
Dec 1 11:39 PM
- INDIANA: 20
GOLDEN STATE: 20
End of 1st
Dec 1 11:05 PM
- INDIANA: 0
GOLDEN STATE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:59
Dec 1 10:42 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Magic formally introduce Frank Vogel as their new coach May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Magic officially announce Frank Vogel as new head coach May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20