Jennings leads Bucks in rout of PistonsJan 30, 2013 - 4:52 AM Milwaukee Bucks downed the Detroit Pistons, 117-90, on Tuesday.
The Pistons had a 28-19 advantage after a quarter of play, but the Bucks outscored Detroit 72-40 over the next two periods to turn the game into a rout.
Mike Dunleavy added 17 points off the bench for Milwaukee, which has won five of its last six games.
"We started off slow, which we did not want to do, but then we kind of settled in the second quarter," Dunleavy remarked. "We got some good effort off our bench. It kind of turned the tide on them, but hitting the offensive glass ourselves and in the second half we came out and our starters did a great job and just made a bunch of shots."
Andre Drummond tallied 18 points and a career-high 18 rebounds for the Pistons, who have dropped three of their last four contests.
Already holding a 69-56 lead midway through the third, Jennings knocked down four 3-pointers during a personal 16-0 run as the Bucks opened up an 85-56 advantage before heading into the fourth with a 91-68 edge.
The margin reached its apex at 30 in the fourth.
Earlier, Detroit held a 38-31 lead following Will Bynum's layup at the 6:55 mark of the second, but Milwaukee closed the half on a 21-4 surge to give it a 52-42 cushion heading into the break.
"We came out playing well the first 10 or 11 minutes into the game," Pistons forward Charlie Villanueva said. "After that, it was down hill. There's not much you can do. We were trying, but it just didn't want to go our way."
Detroit turned the ball over 21 times, which led to 29 Milwaukee points ... Samuel Dalembert recorded 12 points and 10 boards for the Bucks ... Milwaukee was 11-of-23 from beyond the arc.
- MILWAUKEE: 117
Jan 29 9:52 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 91
End of 3rd
Jan 29 9:22 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 52
Jan 29 8:37 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 19
End of 1st
Jan 29 8:07 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 2
1st Quarter - 11:45
Jan 29 7:41 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Point man: Irving shines in Cavs' demolition of Raptors May 18
- No longer rebuilding, Pistons hope to improve in offseason Apr 28
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Apr 27
- Owners of Pistons, Cavs trying to bring MLS to Detroit Apr 26
- Raptors' Dwane Casey wins PBWA's Rudy Tomjanovich Award Apr 25
- NBA: No foul on Jackson's shot to end Cavs' win over Pistons Apr 25
- No heartbreak: Cavs' sweep saves Bieber concert in Cleveland Apr 25
- Young Pistons have plenty of potential after playoff berth Apr 25
- Cavs head into second round looking sharp and healthy Apr 25
- Irving scores 31, Cavs sweep Pistons with 100-98 win Apr 25
- Spurs, Cavs look to sweep; Celtics, Rockets try to get even Apr 24