Thunder top BucksNov 17, 2013 - 7:36 AM Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork.com) - Russell Westbrook had 26 points and Kevin Durant added 24 as the Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the Milwaukee Bucks, 92-79, on Saturday night.
Serge Ibaka tallied 15 points and 20 rebounds for the Thunder, who snapped a brief two-game slide on the heels of a four-game winning streak.
"Offensively in the first half we couldn't make any shots, but we still stayed with it defensively," OKC head coach Scott Brooks said.
O.J. Mayo netted 22 points to lead Milwaukee, which has dropped five in a row.
"It was a heck of an effort tonight having four starters out," Mayo said.
Mayo hit consecutive 3-pointers to stake Milwaukee a 59-56 edge with 4:34 left in the third before the Thunder countered with an 18-7 run that bled into the fourth quarter.
Westbrook had seven points, while Reggie Jackson netted the final seven during the surge, which gave the Thunder a 77-65 cushion early in the fourth.
Mayo nailed a 3 to get the Bucks within 77-73 midway through the frame, but OKC answered as Darren Collison ended a 6-1 spurt with a jumper for an 83-74 spread with 3:25 to play.
Earlier, the tilt was tied 23-23 after one and 40-40 at the break.
Jackson finished with 11 points ... Khris Middleton had 14 points, while Zaza Pachulia tallied seven points and 13 boards for Milwaukee ... OKC turned the ball over just 11 times.
Nov 16 10:49 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 72
End of 3rd
Nov 16 10:19 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 40
Nov 16 9:38 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 23
End of 1st
Nov 16 9:06 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY: 0
1st Quarter - 11:44
Nov 16 8:42 PM
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 23
- Draymond, Westbrook swap barbs over fouls, kicks May 23
- Warriors' Green could face discipline after flagrant foul May 23
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder in blowout win over Warriors May 23
- Mark Cuban tells 'Meet The Press' Thunder are his title pick May 22
- Warriors-Thunder Preview May 21
- Warriors' big men must come up big in Game 3 against Thunder May 21
- Donovan, Kerr took very different paths to NBA coaching May 21
- Thunder will try to bounce back after big loss to Warriors May 20
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron May 20
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court May 20
- Klay Thompson has carried Warriors this postseason May 19