Pistons crush BucksNov 26, 2013 - 5:47 AM
Jennings went 4-for-6 from behind the arc in his first game against his former team.
Rodney Stuckey scored 17 points off the bench and Andre Drummond added 12 points and eight rebounds for the Pistons, who have won two straight.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scored 14, Charlie Villanueva had 12 and Josh Smith scored 10 points to go with seven rebounds and four assists in the win.
"Right now, the East is really shaky. So if we can win the next two games, we can be the third team in the East the way it's shaping up right now," Jennings said. "That's where my head is at and hopefully, that's where everybody else's head is at."
John Henson led the Bucks with 15 points and seven rebounds while Khris Middelton and Gary Neal chipped in with 14 points apiece.
Milwaukee has dropped nine straight since starting the season 2-2.
"I expressed my disappointment in how we played, but the last thing I want is for this team to feel sorry for itself," said Bucks head coach Larry Drew.
The Pistons raced out to a 38-18 lead after the first 12 minutes. Detroit held the Bucks to just 33 percent (6-for-18) shooting in the first quarter while making 69.6 percent (16-for-23) of their shots. Jennings led the way with 12 points in the quarter on 4-of-5 shooting from behind the arc.
Detroit stretched its lead to 65-34 at the break. The Bucks opened the quarter on a 10-6 run to make it 44-28, but the Pistons closed the first half on a 21-6 burst.
Milwaukee closed within 23 points in the third and couldn't get closer than 16 the rest of the way.
The Pistons scored 26 points off 20 Milwaukee turnovers ... The Piston were 43-for-80 from the field ... Milwaukee outscored the Pistons 42-40 in the paint ... Detroit committed just 10 turnovers.
Nov 25 9:49 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 66
End of 3rd
Nov 25 9:23 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 34
Nov 25 8:36 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 18
End of 1st
Nov 25 8:05 PM
- MILWAUKEE: 0
1st Quarter - 11:40
Nov 25 7:44 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Point man: Irving shines in Cavs' demolition of Raptors May 18
- No longer rebuilding, Pistons hope to improve in offseason Apr 28
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Apr 27
- Owners of Pistons, Cavs trying to bring MLS to Detroit Apr 26
- Raptors' Dwane Casey wins PBWA's Rudy Tomjanovich Award Apr 25
- NBA: No foul on Jackson's shot to end Cavs' win over Pistons Apr 25
- No heartbreak: Cavs' sweep saves Bieber concert in Cleveland Apr 25
- Young Pistons have plenty of potential after playoff berth Apr 25
- Cavs head into second round looking sharp and healthy Apr 25
- Irving scores 31, Cavs sweep Pistons with 100-98 win Apr 25
- Spurs, Cavs look to sweep; Celtics, Rockets try to get even Apr 24