Dunleavy lifts Bulls past BucksDec 14, 2013 - 7:37 AM Milwaukee Bucks on Friday night.
Milwaukee's Khris Middleton broke an 88-88 tie with 29.8 seconds left after he got a circus left-handed shot to fall over Dunleavy with the shot clock running down.
Jimmy Butler was called for traveling at the other end, but Joakim Noah forced a jump ball along the left baseline on Gary Neal.
Noah won the tap back to Boozer and Kirk Hinrich dribbled to the right wing before finding Dunleavy, who banked home the triple from the top of the arc.
"When it left my hand, I thought it had a good chance to go in. I thought it was going to bank in because (John) Henson was out there and I had to get it up over his outstretched arm," Dunleavy said.
Noah blocked O.J. Mayo's runner at the other end to seal the outcome.
"It should not have come down to it," Bucks head coach Larry Drew said of Dunleavy's shot. "We were in position where we should have closed that game out."
Noah filled the stat sheet with 21 points, 18 rebounds, five assists, three blocks and three steals for Chicago, which snapped a three-game slide. Boozer added 14 points and 12 boards and Butler netted 16 points in the victory.
John Henson had 15 points and eight rebounds for the Bucks, who have dropped five of their last seven tilts.
The Bulls trailed 88-83 with 1:30 left, but Dunleavy sunk three free throws after he was fouled on a three to get Chicago within two. Mayo missed a jumper at the other end and Boozer swished in a left baseline jumper to knot the tilt with 54.9 ticks on the clock.
Earlier, Butler capped a 10-0 Bulls run during the latter stages of the first with a trey to make it 26-16 in favor of Chicago before the visitors took a 26-18 spread into the second.
Neal knocked down a triple and recorded a three-point play on back-to-back trips down the floor to finish off an 11-3 spurt to knot the contest at 29-29 near the midway point of the second.
The Bucks took a 51-47 spread into the break and led 69-62 after three.
Hinrich had 13 points and eight assists ... Mayo scored 14 points ... Chicago outrebounded Milwaukee 44-38 ... The Bucks defeated the Bulls in Chicago 78-74 on Tuesday.
Dec 13 11:00 PM
- CHICAGO: 91
End of Regulation
Dec 13 10:59 PM
- CHICAGO: 62
End of 3rd
Dec 13 10:19 PM
- CHICAGO: 47
Dec 13 9:35 PM
- CHICAGO: 26
End of 1st
Dec 13 9:03 PM
- CHICAGO: 0
1st Quarter - 11:48
Dec 13 8:42 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Apr 22
- Timberwolves hire Thibodeau as coach/president, Layden is GM Apr 20
- APNewsBreak: Timberwolves talking with Mark Jackson Apr 19
- Steve Kerr enjoying the ride watching Warriors make history Apr 14
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Apr 14
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Apr 14
- Changes could be in store for Bulls after rough season Apr 14
- Police: Woman hurt trying to slide down rail at Bucks game Apr 14
- NBA Capsules Apr 14
- Bulls wipe out big early deficit, pound 76ers 115-105 Apr 14
- Solomon Hill scores 25, Pacers beat Bucks 97-92 Apr 13