Millsap and Hawks dominate BucksJan 26, 2014 - 4:08 AM
Lou Williams added 18, Mike Scott scored 14 and DeMarre Carroll and Kyle Korver added 12 apiece for the Hawks, winners in three of their last four games. Elton Brand had 10 points off the bench in the win.
Atlanta point guard Jeff Teague missed the game with a sprained left ankle.
Brandon Knight scored a game-high 27 points and Ersan Ilyasova added 11 points and 13 rebounds for the Bucks, who allowed 26 points on 20 turnovers.
Milwaukee has dropped 12 of its last 13 games.
The Hawks led 31-25 after 12 minutes and saw their lead swell to 15 at the break. Atlanta led 49-42 with 2:18 left, but closed the half on an 11-3 run to make it 60-45.
Shelvin Mack canned a trey for a commanding 86-53 lead with just under five minutes left in the third and Atlanta took a 96-64 edge into the final frame.
The Hawks led by as many as 34 in the fourth quarter and never saw their lead dip below 25 the rest of the way.
Korver extended his NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-pointer to 112 ... Every Hawks player that appeared in the game had at least one field goal ... Khris Middleton had 11 points while John Henson and Caron Butler finished with 10 points apiece. Henson also had 10 rebounds.
Jan 25 10:47 PM
- ATLANTA: 96
End of 3rd
Jan 25 10:17 PM
- ATLANTA: 60
Jan 25 9:33 PM
- ATLANTA: 31
End of 1st
Jan 25 9:06 PM
- ATLANTA: 0
1st Quarter - 11:36
Jan 25 8:42 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Point man: Irving shines in Cavs' demolition of Raptors May 18
- After long overseas career, Nets coach Atkinson back in NY May 16
- After fallback season, Hawks look to rise again in East May 9
- Love, James lead Cavs to another sweep, 100-99 over Hawks May 9
- Big Three leads Cavaliers back to Eastern Conference finals May 9
- NBA Playoff Capsules May 8
- Cavs looks unstoppable as they eye another playoff sweep May 8
- Cavaliers-Hawks Preview May 7
- Cavs looks unstoppable as they eye another playoff sweep May 7
- Frye leads another 3-point barrage, Cavs beat Hawks 121-108 May 7
- NBA Playoff Capsules May 7