Ilyasova, Bucks roll past JazzMar 4, 2014 - 6:18 AM Milwaukee Bucks to a 114-88 rout of the Utah Jazz.
Ramon Sessions and Zaza Pachulia added 14 points apiece and Brandon Knight scored 11 points and handed out five assists for the Bucks, who had dropped four of five entering the contest.
"It's so much fun to be out there when you share the ball," Pachulia said.
Enes Kanter scored a career-high 27 points and pulled down 14 rebounds, Gordon Hayward scored 20 and Alec Burks netted 12 for the Jazz, losers in three straight.
Milwaukee used an 18-6 run in the first quarter to open a 24-12 lead and took a 30-21 advantage into the second.
The Jazz rallied to tie the game at 46-46 after Hayward knocked down a 3- pointer with 3:12 remaining in the half, but the Bucks closed the frame on a 9-2 run to take a 55-48 lead into the break.
Milwaukee used a 22-6 run to open the third, and its lead swelled to 29 before taking a 95-67 lead into the fourth quarter.
The Bucks never got closer than 26 the rest of the way.
"They put us in a hole and we couldn't get out," Jazz guard Diante Garrett said.
Milwaukee outscored Utah 46-36 in the paint ... The Bucks scored 19 points off 14 Utah turnovers ... Nate Wolters had 10 points, six rebounds and five assists for the Bucks ... The Jazz shot just 39.2 percent from the floor.
Mar 3 10:15 PM
- UTAH: 88
End of Regulation
Mar 3 10:15 PM
- UTAH: 67
End of 3rd
Mar 3 9:46 PM
- UTAH: 48
Mar 3 9:02 PM
- UTAH: 21
End of 1st
Mar 3 8:32 PM
- UTAH: 0
1st Quarter - 11:47
Mar 3 8:10 PM
- Bucks say IRS, FBI investigating email scam targeting team May 19
- Russia bans 24 basketball players in gambling case May 13
- New Jazz uniforms include sleeved alternate jersey May 12
- Utah Jazz extend contract of coach Quin Snyder May 6
- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Apr 22
- Jazz disappointed to miss playoffs, but gain experience Apr 14
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Apr 14
- 76ers counting on free agents, draft picks for better future Apr 14
- Kobe scores 60 points in unbelievable farewell victory Apr 14
- Police: Woman hurt trying to slide down rail at Bucks game Apr 14
- NBA Capsules Apr 14
- Solomon Hill scores 25, Pacers beat Bucks 97-92 Apr 13