New Hampshire defeats Suffolk 91-45Nov 15, 2009 - 3:17 AM DURHAM, N.H.(AP) -- Dane DiLiegro scored 14 points and grabbed 15 rebounds in New Hampshire's 91-45 win over Suffolk on Saturday night.
DiLiegro led five Wildcats in double figures as Chandler Rhoads scored 14, Alvin Abreu 12, Tyrone Conley 11 and Colbey Santos added 10. Rhoads also had four steals and Abreu added seven assists.
New Hampshire took a 12-4 lead on two free throws by Abreu and didn't look back the rest of the way in its season opener.
The Wildcats shot 51.7 percent from the field in the second half (15 of 29), while the Rams shot just 24.2 percent in the half (8 of 33).
New Hampshire was 8 of 12 from 3-point range (36.4 percent), including two long-range shots by Radar Onguetou.
Karl Busch scored 10 points for the Rams in their fourth straight loss to New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire rolls over Worcester State 100-66 Dec 8
- Marquette holds off New Hampshire Nov 22
- Golden Eagles seek redemption in clash with visiting Wildcats Nov 21
- Walker scores 30 as UConn holds off New Hampshire Nov 30
- Vermont beats New Hampshire 57-38 in America East Mar 7
- New Hampshire beats Maine 68-57, moves on to semis Mar 6
- New Hampshire knocks off Stony Brook 77-55 Feb 28
- De La Rosa leads UMBC past New Hampshire 79-50 Feb 24
- Conley's lifts New Hampshire past Loyola 61-60 Feb 20
- McLemore's 30 leads Maine past New Hampshire 70-53 Feb 17
- New Hampshire 76, Vermont 85 Feb 14
- New Hampshire beats Binghamton 67-60 Feb 11