Central Michigan defeats Ferris State, 82-69Nov 17, 2009 - 3:24 AM MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich.(AP) -- Robbie Harman's 18 points led six Central Michigan players scoring in double figures Monday night as the Chippewas defeated Ferris State 82-69.
Marko Spica had 13 points off the bench for Central Michigan (1-1). Finis Craddock, Jordan Bitzer and Chris Kellerman scored 11 each, while Jalin Thomas had 10 points and 12 rebounds for the winners. Central Michigan led 36-29 at the half, and led by as much 16 with 7 minutes 28 seconds to go.
Ferris State (0-2), which had an early nine-point lead, was led by Darren Gay, who made 8 of 9 3-point attempts and finished with 26 points. Justin Keenan scored 15, while Jon Yeazel had 13 points and a game-high 15 rebounds for the Bulldogs.
- Buffalo downs Central Michigan for MAC title Mar 14
- Bulls lock horns with Chippewas in MAC title Mar 14
- No. 2 Michigan holds off Central Michigan Dec 29
- Wolverines hope to avoid upset in clash with Chippewas Dec 29
- Keno Davis lands at Central Michigan Apr 3
- Central Michigan fires head coach Ernie Zeigler Mar 14
- Michigan downs Ferris State in season opener Nov 12
- No. 18 Michigan opens season against Ferris State Nov 11
- Zeigler signs new contract with Central Michigan Apr 13
- Central Michigan defeats Eastern Michigan 56-55 Mar 4
- W. Michigan 66, Cent. Michigan 74 Feb 27
- Cent. Michigan 65, N. Illinois 67 Feb 24