Ubiles scores 26 to lead Siena over NortheasternNov 17, 2009 - 9:22 PM ALBANY, N.Y.(AP) -- Edwin Ubiles scored 26 points and Siena beat Northeastern 59-53 Tuesday for its 22nd straight home victory.
Ryan Rossiter had 14 rebounds and 13 points for the Saints (2-0). The game began at noon as part of ESPN's Tip-Off Marathon.
Matt Janning had 14 points and Chaisson Allen scored 11 for Northeastern (0-1).
Northeastern scored the first 11 points of the game and led 26-20 at halftime. Siena started the second half with an 18-3 run.
- Siena's Ogunyemi won't have to sit out after transfers Oct 30
- Irish survive upset bid in NCAA opener Mar 19
- Midwest Regional action pits Irish against Huskies Mar 19
- Northeastern dancing for first time since 1991 Mar 9
- Huskies and Tribe meet for CAA crown Mar 9
- Siena extends Patsos' contract Jun 18
- Siena downs Fresno State in CBI final Apr 5
- Bulldogs and Saints meet in CBI rubber match Apr 5
- Fresno State routs Siena, ties CBI Apr 2
- Siena seeks CBI crown in showdown with Fresno State Apr 2
- Saints and Bulldogs square off in CBI title series Mar 31
- Memphis rolls to win over Siena Nov 29