Minot State 82, N. Dakota St. 110Nov 19, 2009 - 4:34 AM FARGO, N.D. (AP) -- Michael Tveidt had a game-high 23 points to lead North Dakota St. past Minot State 110-82 Wednesday night.
Tveidt made 10 of 14 shots from the field and 2 of 3 from 3-point range. Eric Carlson had 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Bison (1-1), and Mike Felt and Sam Sussenguth added 13 points each.
Nathaniel Packineau had 17 points to lead Minot State (5-2). Shaun Johnson had 15 points and Jason West added 10.
Minot State started strong and built a seven-point lead with 8:28 to go in the first. But North Dakota State outscored the Beavers 28-8 over the rest of the period for a 55-42 halftime lead.
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- North Dakota State edges IPFW in Summit tourney, 69-68 Mar 7
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- Dupree returns to North Dakota St 2 weeks after leaving Jan 25
- North Dakota State guard leaves team in dispute over role Jan 12
- North Dakota State beats NAIA Valley City State 69-49 Nov 18
- Gonzaga holds off North Dakota State Mar 21
- Bison and Bulldogs get together in South Regional fracas Mar 20
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10
- Bison battle Jackrabbits in Summit League finale Mar 10
- No. 10 Texas crushes North Dakota State Nov 15
- Longhorns kick off season of hope against visiting Bison Nov 14