Wisconsin-Green Bay tops Northern Michigan 70-64Nov 19, 2009 - 3:41 AM GREEN BAY, Wis.(AP) -- Troy Cotton and Rahmon Fletcher scored 19 points apiece to lead Wisconsin-Green Bay to a 70-64 victory over Northern Michigan Wednesday night.
The pair accounted for all seven of Green Bay's 3-pointers in the game, with Cotton making five.
Randy Berry hit all five of his shots from the field and finished with 12 points for the Phoenix (4-1).
Northern Michigan (0-2) shot 51 percent from the field and led by eight early in the second half. Marc Renelique had a game-high 23 points and eight rebounds for the Wildcats, making 7 of 10 from 3-point range. Raymont McElroy scored 16 and matched Renelique's eight rebounds, and led all players with five assists.
- NCAA BB
NORTHERN MICH 64
WISC GREEN BAY 70 FINAL
Nov 18 10:07 PM
- NCAA BB
NORTHERN MICH 32
WISC GREEN BAY 32 HALFTIME
Nov 18 8:53 PM
- Texas A&M aims for respect in first NCAA tourney since 2011 Mar 17
- Green Bay announcer says game ejection was misunderstanding Mar 9
- Green Bay pulls away from Morehead State in 2nd half, 78-72 Dec 28
- Valpo comes back to beat Green Bay in Horizon final Mar 10
- Crusaders clash with Phoenix for Horizon League crown Mar 10
- Green Bay upsets No. 15 Miami-Florida Dec 6
- Phoenix hope to rise above 15th-ranked Hurricanes Dec 6
- No. 3 Wisconsin cruises past Green Bay Nov 20
- No. 3 Wisconsin hosts instate foe Green Bay Nov 19
- No. 20 Wisconsin holds off upset-minded Green Bay Nov 17
- Badgers and Phoenix add another chapter to rivalry Nov 16
- Allegations arise with the Green Bay Phoenix May 6